The Psychology Of Parenting
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1 Hours | Lec: 15 | 320 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
How to Raise Highly Successful Children
If you are having a hard time in teaching and developing your children and are desperately looking for ways to better develop and educate your children to be a happier and more successful , then this course is made FOR you ! "
" We all know that being a parent can be both rewarding and challenging. This course are here to support you and to help you develop an unique and successful children , by understanding the psychology behind parenting . "
In this course, you will master The System That Develop An Excellence Child .
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO LEARN AND WHY YOU NEED TO LEARN IT?
I'm giving you 5 solid reasons to consider:
1. Bronfenbrenner's bio-ecological system: Through the Bronfenbrenner Ecological Theory, Bronfenbrenner stressed the importance of studying a child in the context of multiple environments . According to him ,it is possible for siblings who find themselves within the same ecological system to still experience very different environments.
2. How To Prepare Your Children To Face Fear And Uncertainty: Life will not be smooth sailing . How do we know how strong is a child ,is how good are they in managing themself when facing obstacles. It is crucial for parents and other agents of socialisation to equip children to face a future of both constancy and uncertainty .
3. Erik Erikson, The Eight Stages Of Psychosocial Development In Self Concepts : During each stage, a person will experience different psychosocial situation in which could have a positive or negative outcome for personality development . You are going to learn how to maximize the positive outcome and minimize the negative impact from this course .
4. Top 5 parenting method: Poor parenting method , create poor children. Choosing the wrong parenting method , will lead to a confuse low confidence children !
5. Cognitive Methods of Parenting : You are going to learn lot more the science behind parenting psychology .Things that you are going to learn are such as reasoning , setting standards , transductive reasoning and many more , that are able to help you in effective parenting .
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
This course is for new parent , parent with children , future parent or anyone who realize what it means to spend fatiguing days on educating their children and then make no progress . Was it all waste of time? It doesn't feel good to lose one of your most important resources - your time!
I am going to share with you how to develop your children by using the parenting psychology's theory and example .
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me